I still have issues with Gabbi's choir teacher, but I'm grateful that Gabbi has never backed out despite everything that has happened this year. She wasn't really excited about tonight because it was her birthday. Not only did she have her concert, but she also had driver's ed, road, and a driver's ed parents meeting. It was a really busy day for her. I was only hoping that this concert wouldn't last as long as the Christmas concert did. Gabbi said it was just the groups performing their festival songs and that's it. I was crossing my fingers.
The boys' group went first and then I realized just how long this concert was actually going to be. After the boys were done singing, they had 3 special musical numbers. Then Gabb's group went up. They did a great job on their songs, better than they did at Christmas, which means they're getting better. When they were done, another set of 3 musical numbers was done. This was going to be a long concert. Just shy of 2 hours, the concert finally ended. After waiting for Gabbi to grab all of her things, we finally went home.

No comments:
Post a Comment